Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wowwwwww

Hehe that was pretty hilarious. I'm not into this as much as the awesome stuff but it's really funny nonetheless. No easter egg in this one though, boo! :D

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Whazzaa!

This was even better than the first one! It had references to the first and had an ending to boot! Great job!

Predestine Honour [newgrounds] Predestine Honour [newgrounds]

Great writing!

I listened to some other songs after I heard the hardstyle one just to see your talent with other genres. I'm impressed! This one has a catchy melody, quality instruments (which ones do you use, by the way?) and good counterrhyhtms. I'm no good with EQ or mastering or any of that, but the writing is good and the song sounds nice, so you get full marks from me!

shesmackshard responds:

Hey thanks man! This is mostly Edirol vst in this I believe.

[SxHx] Prfkt.Tempo [SxHx] Prfkt.Tempo

Nice sound!

I'm not usually a fan of hardcore-sounding tracks like this, but you made a very nice sound with it. The bass sound is nice, but I got tired of it after a while. Maybe that's just me since I like to have a lot of variety in the music that I listen to.

Anyway, though I would have mixed it up a bit more, I really like what you have going here. It sounds like you put a lot of work on the production. Great work!

shesmackshard responds:

Thanks for the review!

I can see how you would review the way you did if you're not a hardstyle fan, because the repetitive nature is an artifact of the genre. If you want to see better writing skills from me, dont look in my hardstyle. Look in my house and trance. And even further, my classical/orchestral.

Stronger - Guitar Jam. Stronger - Guitar Jam.

Sounding good...

Great guitar jamming, just sticks out from 0:32 to 1:27 (most of the song). It sounded really hard to play, kudos for that. However, many of the notes you played were off-key (not to sound nit-picky or anything) detracting from the overall effect. A good idea nonetheless.